Monday, December 7, 2009

Ornament


I got to create at home yesterday so I will have things to post for you all this week. Whoo hoo.
The top card is similiar to one we did in our Card marathon earlier this year but I wanted to use the A2 Fleur De Lis embossing folder. I also used metallic cardstocks and the Fleir De Lis by Nestabilities as well.
The little ornament is something I've been wanting to do for awhile....only on a more eleborate level ...but with Christmas coming way too fast....will share this simplier idea in case anyone whats to use for small gift ideas.
I used the scallop punch and mounting foam to create a shadow box effect. The reindeer is a sticker out of a EK Success sticker set that has an assortment so each ornament could be different. All supplies at store. The first 5 to mention this week that you saw this idea on my blog will receive 40% off the pink scalloped punch by Marvy.


No comments:

Post a Comment