Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chamomile


Another bold pattern project. I used Nestabilities to cut out one of the flowers and then layered it and attached with mounting foam. The Moroccan embossing folder was used on the green part to give this card texture. I lightly inked it with Tim Holtz Distress inks. And Dawn and I have been using a lot of twill lately on our projects. I stamped on the twill with an Hero Arts set. The paper is by Dream Street and called Chamomile. I am sad to say this company is another going out of business. I picked them up 5 years ago when they were a new company and I too had just opened my store.
Blog Surprize: Mention you saw this posting this week and you get the Moroccan Cuttlebug Embossing folder for 50% off!!!! Don't ya just love surprizes? (valid Jan.26th-Jan.29th)
Well we designers here at Picture This are cooking up a fun surprize for our blog followers that will be revealed Feb. 15th. I am excited and can hardly wait til then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment