Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Fab 5 Day 4

Happy Thursday. Hope to see you at the store today for our weekly make-n-take.

Todays project was using a sheet of My Minds Eye diecuts. I used some flowers, the scalloped border, florish and a couple labels on this card. And there is still a whole lot left on the sheet to use on other projects. And with My Minds Eye.....they have the coordinating paper to make creating your one of a kind projects a breeze!! 
Speaking of My Minds Eye..........I just ordered their entire "Lost & Found" collection and it is sweet. And 3 of us Fab 5 leave Sunday for CHA so the store will be flooded with all the vendors new releases over the next few months. 
The Spellbinders blog has been showing sneak peeks of their 30 new dies being released at CHA. Tim Holtz's blog has been showing sneak peeks as well.....that man never rests! I have already seen a lot of sneak peeks and all I have to say is WOW!  All the vendors are outdoing themselves yet agian. We all are so lucky to always have fun and new things to keep our creativity sparked.  And are you aware that the majority of our vendors have the product made in USA?  I think that is an important unknown fact. The majority of our stamp companies are made here in the states. I will have to do a write up for you sometime on it. But today you need to pop on over to the other Fab 5 blogs and then leave a comment on any 1 of them to get your name entered for some goodies!!!  Have a  great day.
P.S.  Happy Birthday Mom.

Supplies: My Minds Eye diecut, Hero Arts gems and stamp, Judith bear stamp, VersaColor ink, CS and mounting foam.

1 comment: