Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flower Soft ~ Cardinal


Here is another Judith stamp. I added the Polar Flower Soft to the branches when it was all done to add the look of snow. And we all have had our share of snow this winter.  The green paper is the backside of My Minds Eye. They always have a coordinating color on the back and I use them alot for the sanding quality in the Cuttlebug. It has a white core so that shows when you sand the raised embossed part. I also inked the raised part as well.

I just received the new "Judith" flyer today in the mail. Awesome. There are several already I want. We all love the cute Dorky bird...well now there will be a dorky stubby. lol  I will share just a sprinking. (stubby coke bottle, cancer ribbon, dice, hotdog, recipe card and chickadee. More clothes to dress the bigger Dorky bird. Utencil stamps. A kitty witch that I WILL have to have. So lots of funness coming our way. And did you know "Judith" is out of Minnesota? Yup. The majority of our stamp companies we carry are made in the USA.

Supplies: Judith stamp, Copics, Nesties, Cuttlebug emboss folder, Flower Soft, Distress ink, CS, My Minds Eye papers, string.

No comments:

Post a Comment