Friday, March 18, 2011

Square Delight


Last card from Tues. class.  This one I got the sketch off from Splitcoast. We forget to dig out our older punches with all the awesome dies available so I had made it a mission to use punches in this past class. The squares were with EK Success punches.  The gals in class loved the color combos. I have always loved purples and greens together. In fact, that was the colors I painted my store in Eleva.
The finer details were inking edges, adding Spica to the flower and butterfly for some extra shine and curling the edges up for my visual interest.

Supplies: Copic makers, Spica pen, Mememto ink, Northwoods stamp, Hero Art stamps, Nesties, My Minds Eye papers, CS, MS butterfly border punch on inside to coordinate with front of card.

No comments:

Post a Comment