Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gold Leafing with Elizabeth Craft Design peel offs


Goodmorning!  Hope everyone survived the holiday weekend and Black Friday craziness. I had both my boys home over Thanksgiving so I made the huge meal Thursday with all the trimmings. (Ryan...the college student....had the entire cherry pie at all by himself within 48 hours!) 

This card was one from a class I taught last Monday and I think all the gals loved learning how to do this. Usually I have used the Dreamweavers embossing paste as my base for Gold Leafing. But I tried something and it actually worked so I shared. I covered a small piece of cardstock with a glue pen and let it dry some. Then covered the entire area with gold leafing and burnished the excess off. Then applied the Elizabeth Craft Design leaf sticker over the top and trimmed around the leaf. I was very happy with the results and will be using this method again.

Gold Mirricard was placed behind and 3 Candi's dots at the bottom right.

Supplies: gold leafing sheets, ECD peel offs, Candi, Gold Mirricard, CS, Rememisce paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment