Monday, December 19, 2011

O' christmas Tree

Happy Monday!! I could handle this weather all winter. I didn't freeze to death putting my cats in and out this morning =)    This card was featured in our Extravaganza and will also be one of my cards  in the class I am teaching this afternoon. When I was doing inventory on some paper this caught my eye and it already had the triangle pattern on the whole sheet. So since we were in full swing for coming up with tons of ideas for our Extravaganza......I 'saw' Christmas trees. So I just cut a small, medium and large row and then cut the triangles from each strip and poof! You have a tree.
And since we are loving the Candi here at Picture This....I added some of that for the ornaments and used Glue Dots to adhere a gold string weaving throughout the Candi's.

Supplies: Reminisce paper, Candi, Spellbinders star die, Gold Mirricard, Glue Dots, May Arts gold string.

No comments:

Post a Comment