Monday, April 16, 2012

White Christmas



I was up to the store over Easter weekend creating up a storm. I had planned on being here all weekend while the creative juices were flowing....but then my youngest asked me Sat. night what I was cooking for Easter? Huge sigh. So I had to grocery shop at 6 am...stick the pork roast in a crock pot while at the store and then head home at 200 to finish the rest of the meal.
But here are some pages I made over the weekend.  I started with the Christmas one with my cat Shadow. And then ended up making the Grandma one as a page for sale but fell in love with it so then it snowballed into a kids class with different papers and a page kit for the floor with a family title.  It is sooo easy to get side tracked here.   The rose die is from Cheery Lynn and it was the first I got to play with it so I got carried away playing with it. I love love love it. I added a close up of the santa hat...I added Flower Soft to that to add to the snow theme.

Supplies: My Minds Eye papers, CS, Cheery Lynn and CB dies, Flower Soft, Quick Quotes vellum, Fiskars border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment