Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bad Boy


I have been wanting to do this set of pictures ever since I got them developed and I finally got enough time to get them done. This is Shadow who I always say has such a gentle soul. He is a big sweetie. I came out of the bathroom one day and he was up in my corner flower thing so I grabbed the camera and snapped a photo. Then said "Bad Boy" and he literally hung his head. I am sooo happy I captured it on film because it was such a hangdog look I had to laugh.

I embossed some cardstock with the brick embossing folder to match the bricks in the photo and then lightly ran a paint dauber over it to give it the dimention it needed. I also inked the edges of the layout in a matching in color. And finally used my alpha die set by My Favorite Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment