Monday, August 20, 2012

Kitty Kitty Kitty




Here is a card using the fun windoe die from Cheery Lynn and finally a cat die from Magnolia. Flower dies were used as well. The closeup shows the pearls....they were white and I custom colored them with Copic markers to match my project.  The last card is using the negative from cutting the cat out and making yet another card with the negative.  So use them too gals!!

Don't forget today is our PT Rodeo. I am excited. It should be a lot of fun for the kids. I picked up carrots this morning for the kids to give to the horse. Lisa texted me 20 minutes ago she is in MN from weekend rodeo with her keys locked in vehicle. Her naughty dog did that. So she is calling a locksmith. I just have to laugh after how this past week has went around here. It all comes together in the end. So we hope to see you here today whether for the Cards & Coffee class I will be teaching from 130-3 or the PT Rodeo from 230-4. Don't forget your camera. The kids can get photo taken with Miss Wisconsin Rodeo, Professional barrel racer Lisa and horse or all. Then they get to come inside and make a fun page to add their photos to when they get them developed. And lasso up some savings while here too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment