Saturday, October 20, 2012

Winter Window


I will be posting 5 cards from a class I taught this past Thursday....all will be using one sheet of holly paper and one sheet from Reminisce that has a variety of images on. So you can make way more then the 5 cards shown.
This one was my favorite from class. The window dies have been a favorite of mine lately. And obviously everyone elses too since I have issues keeping them in stock. And Memory Box is sooooo slow shipping orders still. Dave told me they were getting it down to 2-3 wks but I am going on over 3 weeks again with my last order.
In class they learned how to run your embossing folder through when inked to give it a whole new look. As well as adding Flower Soft to resemble snow on your holiday cards this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment