Friday, November 9, 2012

Let it Snow


I taught a class Monday night so the next 3 posts will be from that class. I am still enjoying using the white on white. It is so stunning. I pressed the star of the tree and the light on the post into a pad of gold metallic ink to get a distressed gold onto the items. Then added Flower Soft for the snow.
We had our first snow the other day and unfortunately a family from my home town was in an accident and a 9 yr. olds life was lost. It just breaks my heart as we have had way too many of our young children losing their lifes. My boys lost a close friend of theirs over the weekend as well. So hearts and prayers to all the family and friends affected by these losses.

Supplies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Magnolia Paris die set, Cheery Lynn Tree die, Polar White Flower Soft, Poppystamps stamp, My Favorite Things die.

No comments:

Post a Comment