Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thinking of You

                                Anoher card from this weeks class. I love olives and deep purples together. I had done a color class and this is yet another color combo my gals can add to their swatch books I got them started on. The papers are all metalic so it is prettier in person. The flower is a strip die by Cheery Lynn. Still loving my dies. I am breaking down though and buying a Vaga Bond to give my
poor wrists a break. We do a lot of cuttlebugging here and its time to get an electrical one.
                                              The flower was added to the inside as well.
    And this card was made using the leftover pieces after everything was cut for class. This flower is the Rose Creation by Spellbinders and the butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die. All metallic papers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment