Monday, November 25, 2013

Correspondence

 Last of my pages-for-sale from Saturday. Hopefully you all got to create more then 3 pages while the men were hunting. I think they are insane! I got groceries that morning and froze just loading all that into the car. Burr! Burr! Burrrrrr!!!
 Paper had a hint of shabby chic to me so I used the distressing tool to shred the edges of the page and photo mats to carry the theme through. The butterfly on the page matched Tim Holtz's Walnut ink perfectly so I smudged and inked throughout the page to tie it all together.  The flower is frombook pages and the Rose Creation die was used to cut the flower. The brad matched the little butterflies and had a shimmer to it so that tied in well with the glitter already on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment