Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ols St Nick page

 I recently had a conversation with a lady I advised to go to our blogs for inspiration and she said we had mostly cards. I said I make a lot of pages for sale but don't usually post them on here since they are simple. She said it would help gals just starting out like she is.....so here you go!!
 I usually let the beautiful papers available do most of the work. There are sooooo many to choose from,
 I always cut the centers of all of my mattings out since it does cut costs and weight of your albums over time. Those same colors are usually being used elsewhere on your pages so then you have the cutouts to use instead of using a new piece of cardstock. This photo shows the matting from the backside with the cutouts. The die shown cut out the green and cream to the left. And below is the green being used already to cut the holly accents out that go on this page.
The poinsettia flowers I made and the holly die are Cheery Lynn dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment