Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My little princess Mini Mini

 I was gone 6 days to the trade show in Phoenix. And I am the type of person who needs alone time and there was none of that the entire time. So when I got home I spent the entire weekend in my craft room to recharge. Crafting has always been therapeutic for me. And I think that is why I am so passionate about sharing this hobby with others....to enrich their lives as well.
Another therapeutic thing for me is my precious putter babies. Peeking out here is the baby of the family Mini Might. She is the diva of the group.
 I took time out from creating classes and kits over the weekend to just make 2 pages for me. The sunset one and this one. These are new Spellbinder floral dies. I will be using them in more upcoming classes and kits.
 The frame is a new one by Memory Box and I love the detail. You will also be seeing more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment