Sunday, July 29, 2018

Little things

Here is another card that will be in the Smorgasbord. I think we already hit the 50 mark for selection. And we still have over a month to go to create. So I can safely say you will have over 75 designs to choose from.
Not only are you getting great cards at a great price.....you are helping to boost my staffs confidence. I love building other people up. And crafting is an awesome, fun way to help people with self confidence. Each time you finish a page or card......you DO feel pride and sense of accomplishment. Well when you all buy my staffs creations.....it make them feel good.

I recently started a program for my staff. Certain projects of theirs get earmarked for a small commission at the end of the year. So when you see your receipt with "staff name" project on the slip....they is one item they are earning it on. Something fun I decided to try. And I love seeing their smiles when they are ringing sales up and seeing their projects being bought. It's the little things that make a persons day.

No comments:

Post a Comment