Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Judith Trees

Two weekends ago I hauled home my "Judith" tree stamp, Stubby stamps and Copics and created several trees. It took me 2 weeks to get them onto a finished card though. I used to use watercolor pencils as my favorite medium. I always tell everyone 95% of my samples at my former store in Eleva were done with watercolor pencils. But now with the discovery of Copic markers in the cardmaking industry.......I will be slowly trying to remake all my samples that have became sun-faded with the Copics. They are more vibrant anyhow. I won't be posting all of them or you will get tired of seeing 'trees'. But you can always pop by the store and check out all that are on display. I have always loved the "Judith" stamps. They are so versital and just plain fun!! Check out our upcoming class list on the website for an all Judith Card Class I'll be teaching in March. You'll see why I have so much fun with her stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment