Thursday, February 4, 2010

Todays Make-n-Take

Goodmorning all my blog followers. This is todays free make-n-take. I love the soft colors. You will get hands on with the Cuttlebug and Copics today with this card.

A lot of different products are used on this card as well. I didn't get to whip this up til last night and just grabbed a top paper on a shelf and the nearest things on my workbench. Then matched the Copic colors. I love having over 300 choices in colors!!! Can always find ones to match any paper now.

I'll have to add supply list later....running short on time this morning. Hope to see you soon.

Supplies: Papers: Autumn Leaves Ambrosia, Coredinations, Worldwin. Cuttlebug embossing folder, Impression Obsession stamp, Copics, Glitter, pop dots, sanding block.

No comments:

Post a Comment