Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June Fab 5 Day Three

Goodmorning.....a day predicted with no rain today!! Whoo hoo. I think we surpassed out 2 inch deficit.

I have had a lot of people commenting in-store on the Fab 5 but do not have a blog account to comment. You can bring your comments in with your name and town and I will post your info for you and your name can then be entered in drawing as well. Be sure to write which Fab 5 post you want comment added to.

Todays challenge was with a paper that resembled waves to me. So I cut the designs out and multi-layered them to create waves.  This would be perfect for Fathers Day. (hint, hint)  Copics were used to color and I pop-dotted the fish.

Supplies: Judith stamps, Copic Markers, Scribble Scrabble paper, Cloud stencil, Atlantic Versacolor ink, CS and Spica pen on the lure to make it shimmer.

4 comments:

  1. Keep the fun coming.....You know that my girls love your card kits, & I love watching them create them and do their own changes to make them unique!

    ReplyDelete