Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursdays Make-n-Take

Hope everyones week is going well. I know several who are having a rough week so heres to hoping things brighten up.   I have been sporatic with the postings lately. I had my oldests graduation and then we have sooo many things upcoming here at the store that the details have taken a lot of my time. I actually tore my craft room apart at the store Tues. and have gotten several cards made since! It has been set up backwards for me the entire time due to wall outlets and such when we moved everything up here from my Eleva store. Well enough was enough and I rearranged so it is for a 'lefty' now. What a world of difference. Now I just need light above my work area.

Anyhoo.........here is our next Thursdays make-n-take. There will be one for free and this one is a step it up for a buck.

Supplies: Changito monkey, Amuse sentiment, Copic Markers, Spellbinder die, My Minds Eye paper and red twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment