Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fab 5 ~ Medley papers


Welcome to Fab 5!!  Be sure to check out all the other PT gals blogs today for lots of inspiration.
I choose the Down South Medley with the mountain view and put it behind a window die for a beautiful scenery out the window. 
I was an interior designer for 12 years so this was really fun decorating a mini living room. I added the chair rail and a swag above the window.  I have had customers use our beautiful paper selection as wall papers for their miniture doll houses so I browsed the isles for a paper that would work for my 'wallpaper' and match the medley design I chose.
Then I carried the theme through to the inside and made a picture frame with the sentiment for the wall. Fun. Fun. It is endless what you can do on your cards and pages.

Supplies: Down South Medley, Memory Box small window die, Basic Grey paper, Great Impressions table/vase stamp and sentiment, MS twig and hydrangea punch.

Don't forget to check out the other gals blogs today as well.

1 comment:

  1. What a great scene or should I say room? Love the window die and all the wonderful detail. Fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete