Thursday, March 15, 2012

Princess


Last page from the papers I was working with. I mentioned dies in yesterdays post and how they are great for  scrapbooking too...I can fill areas without investing in stickers. I hardly ever use stickers on my layouts. I did a close up of this vine die so you can see the detail. This die is a Cheery Lynn die and it does the detail all in one swoop thru the Cuttlebug machine. Whenever I have something overlap where a photo will be added....I do not put adhesive on that part. That way you can tuck your photo underneath it.  On the tiny pearls added the center of the flower I custom colored with my Copics to match the page. I love the ability to do that!!

Supplies: Basic Grey, Cheery Lynn die, Spellbinders scallop die, CS, My Minds Eye diecut, Kaiser Kraft flower and pearls, Copic marker, EK Success corner punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment