Friday, December 28, 2012

Hershey Reindeer



As promised, I will share the last minute projects I made for my nephews and family for Christmas. I ran up to the store xmas eve to whip them up and do some paperwork....THAT never ends when you own a business!

My grandma gave me a large candy bar every year for xmas. And I have to say I had gotten choked up several times going through the grocery store and seeing them since she passed away. This year I decided to carry on the tradition in memory of her. I just used regular sized bars and I plan to decorate them each year now for family. She'll like that.

I used a circle punch and white gel pen for the nose, spellbinders twig and googly eyes. I saw the idea somewhere and flipped it to tools I had available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment