Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prayers for Connecticut

Got home last night to the awful news of the school shootings in Conn. I can not even imagine what that community is going through. My small community has lost several children in car accidents in the past couple years and everyone knows everyone so your heart shares the sorrow. This is so many and so senseless. So my prayers go out to them.


I offered a Copic 101 class the other night and now more people know how awsome these markers truely are. This was a easy one they got to start off with. Seeing how they can lay the blush on cheeks and then go over it with the browns to blend it all together with no brushstroke lines. I usually use R20 for blush when doing browns. The browns used are E31, 33,35.  The bear is a Judith stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment