Thursday, January 3, 2013

Frosty Home


 Flower Soft was added to the branches already on the printed paper.
Notice the teeny snowflakes? They were actually pieces out of the die on bottom of pages that I normally throw away but I gathered them up and added them to the page. One tree was pop dotted for added effect.

This was a photo of my home a few years ago. I love when the trees are all white from frost and from snow. Such a pretty look.
This is the last page from my day playing. I have decided to close the store on Mondays for the winter and am really hoping that it will allow me more time at home on the weekends. Otherwise I am at the store on weekends coming up with classes and doing catch up. So now with Monday uninterupted...my goal is to be home more on the weekends. I will let you know how that works out in a few weeks. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment