Thursday, January 31, 2013

Grandma's love



I started a page Monday for Ramsey's grad album and finally finished it. It is still hard to go through photos of grandma...still miss her every day.
You can tell I was having way too much fun with my dies again. If you think about it....they will sure make your pages very very economical in the long run. I use them over and over and you can make beautiful pages with cardstock!

Update on kitty at the store....a new cage is being ordered so as soon as the cage arrives....it will be delivered and then the cat. I am sooo excited! All of us here are and I know many of you are too because each time you come you ask if the cat has arrived yet.
Lisa is going to start a FB page for the cats too. That will be fun and you will want to watch for that and 'like' the page to keep up with the animal antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment