Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Been gone...Been busy

                                                                      After
                                                                         Before
                                                               Before

Hello!! Been awhile but with being open Mondays again....I had to let something slide to keep up with everything else going on.  One of the undertakings was redoing our lower bathroom for our sons graduation. It should have been a day project but ended up taking over a month. Urgh. And if I ever move....I will NEVER buy a house that has floor to ceiling wallpaper again. Ever. It was a beast to remove. Then they gave the wrong paint color. And then it was not semi gloss and top half was so it needed to be. So the bottompart was painted 3X twice before that was accomplished.
But it is all done now and I like the final results. And all the men use this bathroom so they appreciate the masculine tones. ha

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look!!! Remodeling is quite exciting, but boy I can relate to the terrors therein. =S I remember similar painting experiences in trying to paint the living room.

    ReplyDelete