Monday, May 20, 2013

Platteville

      We took our oldest to campus for his orientation and they take the students off on their own so we wandered and there is this massive tree at UWP. I took a photo and then had my youngest stand in front of it so show how huge the tree really is. There is a story to go along with the tree but I do not remember. And I called my son, who just finished his 3rd year there, and neither him nor his roommate know the story either. So sorry...can't share.
  I used a Memory Box tree die for an accent on the page. And pop dotted a set of the leaf clusters.
And also used some Memory Box cloud dies as well.  I convince a lot of scrapbookers who thought dies are only for card makers that they are very very useful on pages as well!! And we carry the hugest selection of dies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment