Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sweet

 Last of my pages-for-sales again until nest time. This one used a lot of pieces left over and it is always a good feeling to use leftovers.  Always, always, always!!
Here I used one of my Memory box die sets for the stem/leaves. I love dies. No secret there. And I hear often from Scrapbookers how they don't use dies.  They honestly add so much to your projects and you can use your left over pieces of cardstocks for your dies. We love the  Cuttlebug at Picture This and have stayed true to it for the entire 7 years I've been here. Love it.  And ALL the great dies being released work in the Cuttlebug. 
I did a Girlscout group class a month ago and the girls loved loved loved playing with the Cuttlebug. I saw by their FB posts that some have added that to their Christmas wish list.  =)   The gift of creativity is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment