Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Get Well Soon!

 Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you are having a crafty week. Not crappy....crafty!! =)   Here is yet another card using the Black Eyed Susan die from Cheery Lynn. I've yet to use it as an actual BES. Maybe once I get started on fall colors. Ohhh it'll be sooo pretty in fall colors. That is always my favorite for the color palette on cards and pages. But I seldom get to do many since we always have to hop into Christmas cards so early at the store.  If I could find a buyer for the store....then I could just create and teach classes! That'd be awesome.
Here is a close up of the center. It is what makes it such a winner with me. I'll start using it for centers of other flowers in the near future. I am taking a break in September from teaches classes....so far that's the plan. So then I can just play and make samples for the store instead. Connie and Lisa have really stepped up and have several classes coming up so that helps take some pressure off me.  Very few, if any, store owners work the front counter 50+ hours a week, teach classes, do all the ordering, do a blog or post often, do most of the social media, do endless hours behind the scenes too, etc, So yes, a break would be welcomed. Plus I just came off from the super busy summer for the retreat. It'll be nice for that to get back to normal and not having to be flipped 2-3 times a week. Not complaining....just stating the facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment