Sunday, August 17, 2014

Teal Tea Roses

 This was paper that was in the store since 2008. No one paid no attention to it until I made a card. Crazy. I have been having fun playing with the new tea rose dies by Cheery Lynn. Once you make your first couple flowers....then you have the hang of it and its super easy and oh soooo pretty. It's a toss up right now between these or the Black Eyed Susan die for my fav at the moment.
 Inside I used the backside of the paper and added a fence and butterfly. This card could work for many different occasions.
Here is a close up of the pretty tea roses. All from just cardstock. So just think of how much mooolah you can save over time making your own flowers?!  Tune in tomorrow for the same design/ different colors. Customers have been saying they love seeing the variations so I have been trying to share more of them.  So please comment if you enjoy the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment