Sunday, September 20, 2015

One sticker sheet.....several pages

 We got in these cute puffy stickers and I used every one of them on 5 pages so there were no stickers left. The top page hit the floor as a page kit. The rest are just pages for sale. (one sold before I got a photo)
 This cardstock is already embossed with the circles and design where snail is. I used a sanding block to bring out the white inner core. Then coordinating Candi dots were added in some of the embossed circles.
                                                                  Easy peasy page.
                                                          Another easy peasy page. I hate not having my mats double mounted. But I was trying to use up all scraps without taking any more cardstock. I double, triple or multiple layer my photo mats in my personal pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment