Friday, December 24, 2010

Pear Tree

One last card idea before the holidays. This one was suppose to be a card kit for sale but I ran out of time. I may still make some as thank you cards for after the holidays. I got a cute snowman card kit on the floor today that can be used as thanks yous for all the nice gifts you receive. I will try to get some of these whipped up today.
I love the embossing folder and couldn't wait to use it. And we have done several variations with the stamp but here is a quick idea where you do not have to actually color it at all! I kept it all monotone right down to the ink.

Be sure to pop on over to the store today.....we are open until 4 and with a purchase of $25 Gift Cert....you receive a $5 one free!!

Supplies: Sizzix embossing folder, Jute CS, Walnut ink, Stampendous stamp and gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment