Wednesday, April 27, 2011
The paper had the beautiful flower garden on it so I only added the framing for the photo and a sun and glammed it up a tad by adding Stickles to the ladybugs and hearts. Once again I added a flight pattern for more interest. The tiny ladybug print was the backside of the paper and since it was a 'last sheet wonder'....I had to cut the 5x7 out of the paper where I would be repacing it. But I then added a few mats to it to make it larger then the hole I originally cut so I had room to reglue it back down. I also added the picket fence at the bottom of the photo mat since it just seemed to go with this layout. The sunshine was inked to give it dimension as well.