Thursday, April 28, 2011

More pages



Last of pages I am sharing from the weekend. The masculine one turned out pretty cool so I may end up keeping it for myself for one of my boys pages.  If you look at the star...it was actually cut from the photo matting paper but I placed the die so it would cut the design out to match the star. And then I zoomed in on the latest tool I have been having fun with .....Tim Holtz mini attacher!! The staples are teeny and add that little extra. I cross-stapled them to form stars to match the rest of the layout. Distressed the edges of everything a little with his inks and poof! A page.  You can learn all these tricks we use by taking a class. The designers are always teaching techniques in our classes and you learn the different short cuts, fav tools and so much more each time you take a class with each of our designers.

*Don't forget:  Annual Customer Thrift Sale this Saturday 10-4*

No comments:

Post a Comment