Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Butterflies


Goodmorning on this rainy day. At least my page will brighten your spirits. Bright and cheery. I had worked over the weekend on stocking our pages-for-sale back up so the next few posts will be sharing some that I made. They were all done using 'last sheets' so the paper is no longer available at PT.

For this one I cut the main paper so I had a 3x12 piece and a 9x12 piece. The flowers were a little over-powering for the entire background and since the double-sided paper had coordinating color on the back....that is the other half of the page. I just attached them to a 12x12 white cardstock. Then hid the seam with a scalloped border punch. The various butterflies were punches out of matching colors and I drew a flight pattern on one for added interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment