Monday, July 18, 2011

CHA Summer

Hi! I hope everyone is staying cool back home. It is hot and humid in Chicago too. Paula, Dawn and I had a great Crafter Mania Sat-Sun.  Now anyone who knows me knows I can barely sit still 2 seconds. Our events were 12 hours each day! I did well thought because we were being shown all the awesome product so it kept me on the edge of my seat. lol
I picked up a new stamp company I am excited about and know many of you will love as well. We have so many surprises in store for you. It will kill me to keep hush hush. 
I can say Picture This will once again get some Spellbinders dies exclusive for 60 days!!!!
I had a class this morning with Tim Holtz, Claudine Hellmuth and Jenni Bowlin and got to get hands-on with some of their new products being released at show. Very cool stuff!  Tim is releasing a ton of new things.

Tonight we have a Golden Ticket to a Moxxie Event and we love their papers. I usually order their complete lines all the time since it is what I know will also be popular with you.

I can not find my camera cord so sorry I can post my class project yet. All 3 of us will be trying to update blogs and FB when we can. Be sure to be checking those out. Found it!!!  Do you see Cosmo helped create?

No comments:

Post a Comment