Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soft Butterfly

Sorry...I am way behind on my blog. Lots happening in the store that require my attention. And being gone a week to CHA doesn't allow much time for the blog either.  This was from a class I taught here at Picture This. The gals loved learning the technique of inking your Cuttlebug folder and running it through to get the inked image within your emboss design. It is very easy to do. I recommend pigment inks or Tim Holtz Distress inks since they will clean right off your floders easily.

Thanks to everyone who has been dropping off cards for the military. There is still time to drop off...deadline is July 31st.

I hope you have been taking advantage of our Dog Days of Summer Event and have been accumulating lots of Paw Points. August 7th is Paw Redemption Day and you will want points to spend that day!! It will be a fun day to end the 2 month long event.

Supplies: Cuttlebug folder, MS butterfly punch, Spellbinders foilage die, Versacolor sage ink, pearls, May Arts ribbon, CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment