Thursday, July 5, 2012

Christmas doily

Last card from the Christmas class and then I can move onto something summery again. I have mentioned it many times that I love the poinsettia die and if you do not own one yet...I recommend it. I use it a lot. And we did a make-n-take here at Picture This once too showing the gals how to turn it into a flower for the rest of the year too.
The doily is a Cheery Lynn and I used the metal plate for this since it has a lot of detail....then you just flick your finger against it and most of the pieces fall out into your garbage. The edges were inked on the twig, doily and banner with Tea Dye ink.

Supplies: Cheery Lynn doily, Spellbinders poinsettia, MS twig punch, Kaiser Kraft pearls, Tea Dye and Festive Berry Distress inks, Judith stamp, CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment