Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tomah Tiger Cubs



I  finally got to feed my tiger-touch-withdrawl today with lots of hands on!! Anyone that knows me knows I have this major desire to touch tigers......and I have not for about 3 years. So I was long overdue. My lil sis texted me yesterday that they had tigers at the Tomah Fair so I grabbed a friend and we made the jaunt there today and got lots and lots of lovings and photos. I will share more when I get back to the store. It is way easier to load photos from the computer I use at the store for the blog.
These tiger cubs are 6 and 7 weeks old.....one boy and one girl. On the top photo you can see a Bengal kitty too. There will be better photos coming. I can hardly wait to get them all developed and scrapbook them!!
Yeah, I could have stayed and played all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment