Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer CHA ~ Chicago


Hello!  It is hot and humid here in Chicago today. Dawn and I sat through hours of presentations, speakers and round table discussions Sat. & Sun.   I got to finally met Haley from Crop Stop. (top) She is the owner of the cool new embossing folders I have recently been getting in at Picture This. (the limited edition ones)
The HoHo Christmas line is fun so just remember when it arrives....get it before it is gone.

Then met Jillian and her parents. She started her own stamp line at age of 10 !!!  She is now 13 and has  over 80 sets and some exclusive Spellbinders dies. So I welcomed them as a new vendor to my store and I know you will like her designs.  Cool story.. cool kid.

We seen ALL the new releases from 36 vendors yesterday so our heads are swimming with all that. Lots of very neat releases. It will be hard to limit my purchases. Wouldn't an unlimited budget be the cats meow?

We went to Creative Imaginations and Quick Quotes showing today off-site and more must haves.  Dawn talked me into mixed media necklaces to do as a class at the store.  Tonight we have the Moxxie Party.

So we will try to keep you all posted on the new and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment