Monday, September 10, 2012

Butterfly Flight

Another page for sale I got accomplished Saturday.  All the mattings, punches and dies were out of my scraps that are now organized. The sun die is a My Favorite Things, the butterflies and hydrangea punches are MS. One of my reps comes this morning to show more new product released since CHA. (sigh)  And Wed. my rep for American Crafts, Studio Calico, Crate and Pebbles is coming from Utah to show their mid release too. (double sigh)  We are still receiving shipments from orders placed at show and now some have yet more releases. Crazy.
The huge order I placed at show for Washi tape from Queen & Co. is on its way. I ordered lots and lots of different designs and colors. So that will be a super fun shipment to put through the POS and get on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment