Sunday, September 2, 2012

Elegant Poinsettia

Here is the 2nd card from class. The flowers are from a package of flowers. I used Mirricard behind the poinsettia. And on the inside I repeated the greeting with mirricard for matting to tie it all together. The pretty
swirl is a Cheery Lynn mini flourish. I have the mini, medium and large of the flourish since I love it so much.

Forgot to post the other day that Thurs. night I took my youngest boy with me to the Animal Shelter to go through orientation to be volunteers there. It is a good thing and a bad thing for me. I got teary eyed walking through seeing all the dogs and cats that are in cages and should be in loving homes instead. I am hoping Ramsey will enjoy helping out there. I will be spending most of my time in the 'Cat Colony".  Most are in cages but in the Colony room it is all older cats loose and hanging out on cat trees, ledges and in stackable surfaces. I am assuming these are the old ones noone hardly ever adopts. So it is my mission to give them lots of lovings when I go. So I will keep you posted of my experiences there.

No comments:

Post a Comment