Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Floral Delight Page


Monday I got several pages for sale made along with some personal pages that will be samples for the moment. Can't wait until the ECCHA kitty arrives so that I will have company while I create at the store. It will be one spoiled cat.

This was made using punches and dies. We all still have a huge supply of punches from before the awesome dies started to arrive so be sure to still use them on your projects too. We have invested in them so use them.
I used Coredinations so that I was able to sand the edges to distress since the paper used had a distressed look to it as well.  If you are behind on pages....remember to check out our page kits and pages for sale. We offer them to make your life easier.

Supplies used: October Afternoon & American Crafts paper, Cheery Lynn butterfly die, Spellbinder foilage die, EK whale of punch florals, pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment