Monday, February 4, 2013

Scrappy Cat

             I remember this took many attempts to get Diablo to sit still long enough for the photos.
      To make your own banners....mark the center and then draw lines from each corner to your make.
  Cheery Lynn just released a mini doily to match the medium and large one I already have....is it not cuter    then cute!?!

These photos were taken in May 2006 when I was knee deep in getting my 1st scrapbook/stamp store open in my home town. Walls had to be painted, product ordered, then setting up the entire store and classroom. I was still working fulltime at the time so I look back and wonder how I pulled it off. But with help from family and friends....it was opened in August. The photos were taken for my website at the time to promote the store.

Supplies used: Cheery Lynn dies, punches, Tim Holtz mini stapler, Bo Bunny & 3 Bugs in Rug paper, CS, Candi Dots, May Art ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment