Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fab 5 Day 3 "Bling"


Welcome to day three. Are those creative juices flowing? Today our projects feature "bling". We women love our bling. And one of the new companies we had gotten in was Zva and it is ALL bling. I used 1/2 of a sheet on this card. They come on a clear sheet so you can hold it over your card to see where you want it and how much you want to use.  Another neat product that came in is the epoxy Santa. There are over a dozen assorted snowmen and Santa's so I figure I can make several cards from one package.  I misted the entire card when I was done with Tattered Angels glimmer mist to give the whole card a subtle sheen. I like the final results.

Supplies: K & Co. epoxy, Zva bling,Parisian Accents Spellbinder die, 3 Bugs in a Rug paper (doublesided so both sides used), CS, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment