Tuesday, October 25, 2011

StampingBella colored with Tim Holtz distress inks


Goodmorning. I tried something new over the weekend........coloring with Distress Ink pads. I still prefer the Copics but I like to try new things as well. I took a acrylic block and then blotted ink from the pads onto the block. Then I was able to lift the color off as I needed it with a damp paintbrush. If you like watercoloring then you would enjoy trying this. I like the better control I have with Copics. And I absolutely loved this stamp when it arrived at Picture This. I am sure I was the 1st to buy it and then it sat on my to-do pile for over a month. So it was fun to finally use it.

Supplies: Tim Holtz Distressed ink pads, Stampingbella Paitience stamp, Memento black ink, Authentic Freebird 6x6 papers, Candy legless brads, popdots, CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment