Saturday, October 29, 2011

Same product.....Two results

Goodmoring. I am at the store creating today for our Extravaganza but every so often the piles of baskets of leftover pieces from classes just gets on my nerves so I have to do a little clean up before I can create. Ever notice how we are always having to cleanup after our creating?
I had done the card on the left for a class a couple months ago and I had enough pieces left to do one card so I choose to do the opposite so you can see the options with your embossing folders. Each card was inked directly on the embossing folder....only one was inked on one side and the other was inked on the opposite side. So you can see the difference here. I use Tim Holtz distressed ink pads since they wash off easy with water when I am done.

Supplies: MS butterfly punch, Distress Sage ink, Embossing folder, Creative Impressions ribbon, CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment