Monday, January 2, 2012

Adorable


Goodmorning blog followers!! I was at the store all weekend creating.  I got another class put together and then some pages for samples and/or sale.  So it was a productive weekend. When I was straightening the other day I came across this paper and I think its cute so I put some in my to-do pile to make a sample for the store. The reverse side is the dragonflies so it worked perfect to use for the matting. With the extra I made another page for sale but you could do a 2 page layout instead. And I also had the extra to cut out some of the designs and pop dot them....like the tree and dragonflies. I used the Rose Creation to make the flowers and inked the edges.  And added bling to the girl unicorn for a necklace.  So a simple deisgn can easily be turned into a cute page.

Supplies:Three Bugs in a Rug paper, CS, Spellbinders Rose Creation, Versa ink, Kaiser word bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment